30 April 2008

Why did the chicken cross the road?

From Planet Proctor

Barack Obama: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a
change! The chicken wanted change!

John McCain: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because
he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all
the chickens on the other side of the road.

Hillary Clinton: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to
cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from
Day One! -- That every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross
the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

Bill Clinton: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken! What is your
definition of chicken?

Al Gore: I invented the chicken!

George W. Bush: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just
want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is
either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.

Dick Cheney: Where's my gun?

2 comments:

Hunters Glory said...

very funny!

may add a couple....(not political i know, but funny...)

Colonel Sanders...."I missed one?"

Donald Trump ... " You're fried!"

i8dbbq said...

I should delete, as this is a political thread. Instead I will tell another joke:
Why did the punk rocker cross the road?
Because it was stapled to the back of a chicken!